Recruitment of Assistant Professor AAU 2017
Assam Agricultural University is the first institution of its kind in the whole of North-Eastern Region of India. The main goal of this institution is to produce globally competitive human resources in farm sector and to carry out research in both conventional and frontier areas for production optimization as well as to disseminate the generated technologies as public good for benefiting the food growers/ producers and traders involved in the sector while emphasizing on sustainability, equity and overall food security at household level.
- Educational requirements: 1. Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture
2. Secured minimum 55% marks or minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (MCGPA) of 3.00 in 4 point scale or 7.00 in 10 point scale at the Master’s degree level in the discipline of Agricultural Economics & Farm Management from an Indian university or a foreign university. 3. Qualified National Eligibility Test (NET).
- No of vacancies: 01
- Age limit: 38 years (maximum)
- Address: AAU, Jorhat, Assam 785013
- Pay scale: Rs. 25,000/- per month (Fixed) (Rs. 30,000/- per month for PhD candidate)
- Last date: 26/12/2017
- How to apply: The applications completed in all respects along with necessary enclosures in support of academic qualification, professional experience etc. should reach the office of the Registrar, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat on or before December 26, 2017
- Website Address:http://www.aau.ac.in/
- Contact Us: Near Police Reserve, Jorhat, Assam 785013