Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow AAU 2017
Assam Agricultural University is the first institution of its kind in the whole of North-Eastern Region of India. The main goal of this institution is to produce globally competitive human resources in farm sector and to carry out research in both conventional and frontier areas for production optimization as well as to disseminate the generated technologies as public good for benefiting the food growers/ producers and traders involved in the sector while emphasizing on sustainability, equity and overall food security at household level.
- Educational Requirements: M.Sc. First class in Chemistry / Organic chemistry/ Agril. Chemistry/Horticulture/Agronomy
- Experience Requirements: Experience in field & laboratory analytical works
- Address: Department of Nematology, AAU, Jorhat, Assam 785013
- Pay scale: As per the CSIR norms.
- Last date: 13/12/2017
- How to apply: The candidates have to submit their resume in advance to the principal Investigator of the project by firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 13th December, 2017.. Walk In Interview be held at Department of Nematology, AAU, Jorhat-785013, on 14th December, 2017, at 11 am. Interested candidates are requested to appear the interview with application in plain paper along with Bio-data, original and attested copy of all supporting testimonials. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- Detail of job interview: 14th December, 2017, at 11 am
- Venue of interview: At Department of Nematology, AAU, Jorhat-785013
- Website Address:http://www.aau.ac.in/
- Contact Us:Near Police Reserve, Jorhat, Assam 785013