Recruitment of Laboratory Assistant —III AAU 2017
Assam Agricultural University is the first institution of its kind in the whole of North-Eastern Region of India. The main goal of this institution is to produce globally competitive human resources in farm sector and to carry out research in both conventional and frontier areas for production optimization as well as to disseminate the generated technologies as public good for benefiting the food growers/ producers and traders involved in the sector while emphasizing on sustainability, equity and overall food security at household level.
- Educational Requirements: B.Sc. in Chemistry and Zoology from a recognized University. Preference will be given to the candidates having Good Knowledge of computer application.
- No of vacancies: 04
- Age limit: 36 years as on In May, 2017
- Address: K.K Tamuli, College of Fisheries, AAU, Raha, Assam
- Pay scale: Rs. 10, 500/- fixed per month
- How to apply: The candidates shall have to submit their brief bio-data along with attested copies of relevant certificates in support of their age, educational qualification and experience etc. in addition to production of original testimonials at the time of interview.
- Detail of job interview: 22nd December 2017 at 11.00 AM
- Venue of interview: In the office chamber of the Dean, K.K Tamuli, College of Fisheries, AAU, Raha.
- Website Address:http://www.aau.ac.in/
- Contact Us:Near Police Reserve, Jorhat, Assam 785013