Recruitment of Road Roller Driver (Work Charged) APWD 2018
Andaman Public Works Department is the prime construction organization of the Andaman & Nicobar Administration. The department was set up in 1957 with a Single Division level establishment. Shri N.N. Iyengar, Principal Engineer started functioning as Head of Department from 01/07/1959. Since then the Department has brought sea changes in the construction activities in the Islands. The department has been mainly entrusted with the work of providing Infrastructural support for the people of the Islands, other departments functioning under the A & N Administration as well as the departments functioning under Ministries and autonomous bodies. The department serves the people of Andaman and Nicobar Islands by providing drinking water supply, roads and bridges, housing etc. The APWD undertakes the construction and maintenance of residential and office accommodation for various departments under Andaman and Nicobar Administration as well as the buildings for Hospitals, Health Centers, Schools, Colleges, Libraries & Stadiums etc.
- Educational requirements: 1. Secondary School Examination (Xth Std.) passed from a recognized Board/ Institution. 2. Must possess a Valid Licence for driving Road Roller 3. Must qualify for the Departmental Trade Test.
- Experience requirements: 02 Years experience of driving and mechanism of Road Roller Driver.
- No of vacancies: 33
- Age limit: 18-33 years of male 18-38 years for female
- Address: APWD, Port Blair,
- Pay scale: Level – 2 in the Pay Matrix Rs.19900/- (Pre-revised Pay PB-I ` 5200 – 20200 + GP ` 1900/-)
- Last date: 10/01/2018
- How to apply: The eligible candidates may submit their application in the prescribed format appended to this Vacancy Notice along with self-attested copies of certificates of educational/ technical qualification duly supported with Employment Exchange Registration Card, proof of age and copy of Road Roller Driving Licence along with one additional Pass Port size photograph, addressed to the Executive Engineer, Workshop Division, APWD, Port Blair on or before 10/01/2018 at 4.00 PM No applications will be entertained after 10/01/2018.
- Contact Us: Office of the Chief Engineer, Nirman Bhawan, APWD, Port Blair – 744101, Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
- Fax No: 03192 – 230215
- E-Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website Address:http://apwd.and.nic.in/