Recruitment of Project Assistant & Junior Research Fellow CGCRI 2018
Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute invites application for the posts of 06 Project Assistant & Junior Research Fellow. Walk-in-Interview 26 February 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
- Post Name : Project Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 19500/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Junior Research Fellow
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 25000/- (Per Month)
- Educational Qualification :
- For Project Assistant : Diploma Engineering in Electronics/ Instrumentation/Mechanical or equivalent with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA/DGPA.
- For Junior Research Fellow : M.Sc. in Chemistry with NET (JRF/ LS. or BE/ B.Tech in Ceramics/ Chemical Engg./ materials Science & Engg/ Metallurgical & Materials Engg/ Bio-Technology or equivalent with NET/ GATE or ME/M.Tech in Ceramics/ Chemical Engg/ Materials Science & Engg/ Metallurgical & Materials Engg/ Nano Science/ Nano Tech/ Bio-Technology or equivalent.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit 28 years (as on 01.02.2018)
- Job Location : Kolkata (West Bengal)
- CGCRI Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
- Application Fee : There is no application fee.
- How to Apply: Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed Application Form, bio-data, original & self Attested Copies of certificates each supporting documents/certificates at the time of interview.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview : 26.02.2018 at 11.00 AM
- Application Form Link : http://www.cgcri.res.in/datas/users/25-rna_13.2.18.pdf