Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow CPCRI 2018
The Coconut Research Station at Kasaragod in Kerala was initially established in 1916 by the then Government of Madras and subsequently it was taken over by the Indian Central Coconut Committee in 1948. CPCRI was established in 1970 as one of the agricultural research institutes in the National Agricultural Research System (NARS) under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR).
- Educational requirements: B.Sc. (Botany)/ B.Sc. (Agriculture)/ B.Sc. (Horticulture) / B.Sc. (Biotechnology)/ B. Sc. (Plantation Development)/ B.Sc (Bio Chemistry/ B.Sc Chemistry)/ B.Sc in any branch of science.
- Experience Requirements: Experience in seed production/plantation Crops/ working knowledge on computerized database management.
- No of vacancies: 01
- Age limit: 18-30 years for men and 18-35 for women as on 01-01-2018
- Address: Regional Station, Vittal, Bangalore, Karnataka 671124
- Pay scale: Rs.8,640/-pm (Consolidated).
- How to apply: The candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria shall attend the Walk-ininterview at the Regional Station Vittal. They shall bring with them, a set of bio-data and original certificates in proof of age, educational qualifications. experience etc. Those who qualify in written test will only be permitted to attend the interview
- Detail of job interview: 12.01.2018 (Friday) at 10.00 A.M
- Venue of interview: At CPCRI, Regional Station, Vittal, DK. Karnataka
- Website Address:http://www.cpcri.gov.in/
- Contact Us: CAR-Central Plantation Crops Research Institute, Kudlu.P.O, Kasaragod,Kerala, 671124
- Fax Number: 04994-232322