Recruitment of Senior Research Fellow CTCRI 2018
The Central Tuber Crops Research Institute, often abbreviated to CTCRI, is a constituent institute under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is the only research organization in the world dedicated solely to the research on tropical tuber crops. The Institute established in 1963 with its Headquarters at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala has with an area of 48.19 hectares. The headquarters of CTCRI is located at Sreekaryam at a distance 12 km away from Thiruvananthapuram International Airport and 10 km from Thiruvananthapuram Central railway station as well as Central Bus Station Thiruvananthapuram. The Institute has a regional centre at Bhubaneswar, Orissa established in 1976 with an area of 20 hectares located 8 km from Bhubaneswar Airport and 7 km from Bhubaneswar railway station to cater the needs of Eastern India.
Educational Requirements: M.Sc. (Agriculture) with specialization in Agronomy/Soil Science/Horticulture with basic degree in professional course OR M.Sc. Environmental Science/M.Sc. Chemistry with NET qualification
- Desirable qualifications: Experience in conducting field experiments, analysis of soil and plant samples, computer knowledge
- Job Responsibilities: Layout and conduct of field experiments, analysis of soil and plant samples, conduct of survey among farmers, processing and tabulation of data, statistical analysis and interpretation of results
- No of vacancies: 01
- Age limit: Not more than 35 years for men and 40 years for women
- Address: CTCRI, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695 017
- Pay scale: Rs.25,000/-p.m + HRA as per norms
- How to apply: Interested candidates may attend the Walk-in-Written test cum Interview at ICAR-Central Tuber Crops Research Institute, Sreekariyam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala on 20 February 2018 at 10.00 a.m. along with their biodata (furnishing name, permanent address, photograph affixed, date of birth, qualification and experience) and attested copies of certificates. Original certificates should be produced at the time of interview. No TA/DA shall be given for attending the interview.
- Detail of job interview: 20 February 2018 at 10.00 a.m
- Venue of interview: ICAR-Central Tuber Crops Research Institute, Sreekariyam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
- Website Address:http://www.ctcri.org%