Recruitment of Hostel Warden (DSET) 2017
Education in Tripura has developed at a very fast pace since its formation on 21st January 1972. The beautiful small state of Tripura offers immense opportunities for students from within and outside the region. As per the census of 2001, the literacy rate of Tripura is 73.66%. The Government of the state has taken a number of steps to develop the educational set up of the region. A free and compulsory education policy was introduced by the government that caters free education to the students who fall in the age group of 6 to 14 years of age. The education system of Tripura can be divided into four stages, they are the primary stage which comprises of Classes I-V, the middle stage consisting of Classes VI-VIII and the second stage comprising of Classes IX-X. Classes XI and XII are the higher secondary stage of education. Tripura education department was established with the aim of enhancing the academic scenario of the state.
- Educational Requirements: Minimum Graduate Degree from any recognized University with at least 5(five) years teaching or administrative experience in schools/ Hostels in any Govt./Govt. recognized Schools.
- No of vacancies: 300
- Age limit: Upper 26-45 years
- Address: Government of Tripura, Agartala,
- Pay Scale: Rs. 7,970/- (PB-2, Rs.5700- 24000/- plus GPRs.2800/- p.m.)
- Last date: 07/10/2017
- How to Apply: The applications should be addressed to the Director of Secondary Education, Government of Tripura, Agartala in respect of posts Sl.no.1 to 4 and to the Director of Elementary Education, Government of Tripura, Agartala in respect of Sl.no.5 and submitted to the respective District Education Offices of the District to which the candidates belong to, on all working days from 11-00 am. to 4-00 p.m. within 10th July,2017.
- Contact Us:Directorate of School Education, Near Old Secretariate, Agartala, Tripura, Pin : 799001
- Website Address:http://schooleducation.tripura.gov.in/