Recruitment of Technical Officer on contract ECIL 2017
Electronics Corporation of India Limited is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy (India), established on April 11, 1967, by Dr A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics. Electronics Corporation of India Limited is a multi-product, multi disciplinary organisation with focus on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors. ECIL also has a strong presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. ECIL has committed partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR). ECIL also actively supports other strategic sectors such as indigenous Defence (Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)), Space (Department of Space (India))Civil Aviation, Information and Broadcasting, Telecommunications, Insurance, Banking, Police and Para-military Forces, Oil and Gas, Power, Space Education, Health, Agriculture, Steel and Coal.
- Educational requirements: A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication / Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University
- Experience Requirements: Post qualification experience in installation/commissioning / maintenance of Security System viz. CC TV system, Access Control System and Fire Alarm System. Knowledge/experience in Autocad and Networking will be an added advantage
- No of vacancies: 02
- Age limit: Upper 30 years
- Address: ECIL Post, Hyderabad, Telangana 500 062
- Pay Scale: Consolidated contract Pay (inclusive all)(Rs.) 21,000/-
- How to apply: Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website www.ecil.co.in. The Interview for Technical Officer on contract will be conducted on 22.09.2017 between 0900 hrs., to 1100 hrs., as indicated at “Interview Venue & Placement details” and the eligible candidates should attend with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and caste etc., with one set of photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph
- Venue of Interview: ECIL ZONAL OFFICE, 1207, VEER SAVARKAR MARG, DADAR(PRABHADEVI), MUMBAI-500 028. Ph.Nos.022- 24227492/24313166 & ECIL ZONAL OFFICE, PANAGAL BUILDING, GROUND FLOOR, 1A, JEENIS ROAD, SAIDAPETA, CHENNAI-600015. (Ph. Nos. 044-24314489/ 24349085/ 24340130
- Website Address: http://www.ecil.co.in/
- Contact Us: Electronics Corporation of India Limited,
PO.ECIL, HYDERABAD – 500 062.
- Contact Number(s) : 91-40-27182273/27186452
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org