Recruitment of Data Entry Operator cum Field Assistant GBPIHED 2017
G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development (GBPIHED) was established in 1988-89, during the birth centenary year of Bharat Ratna Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant, as an autonomous Institute of the Ministry of Environment, Forests & Climate Change (MoEF&CC), Govt. of India, which has been identified as a focal agency to advance scientific knowledge, to evolve integrated management strategies, demonstrate their efficacy for conservation of natural resources, and to ensure environmentally sound development in the entire Indian Himalayan Region (IHR).
- Educational requirements: Intermediate (10 + 2) from the recognized Board with 05 years experience
- Desirable qualifications: Preference will be given to the candidates having experience of operating computer, data feeding & typing (in Hindi & English) and analysis, and 05 years working experience in the field on Biodiversity Conservation and Management
- No of vacancies: 01
- Age limit: 50 years
- Address: Development, Himachal Unit, Mohal – India Kullu , Himachal Pradesh 175 126
- Pay scale: Rs. 10,000/- fixed per month.
- How to apply: Candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview on September 19, 2017, 11 AM at G. B. National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development, Himachal Unit, Mohal – Kullu – 175 126, Himachal Pradesh. The candidates are required to bring along all certificates, testimonials, publication, etc. in original at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
- Detail of job interview: September 19, 2017, 11 AM
- Venue of Interview: G. B. National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development, Himachal Unit, Mohal – Kullu – 175 126, Himachal Pradesh.
- Website Address:http://gbpihed.gov.in/
- Postal Address:Kosi-Katarmal, Almora-263 643, Uttarakhand, INDIA
- Tel:(Code: +91-5962) 241015(O), 241034 (R), EPABX Nos.: (05962) 241041, 241154
- Fax:(05962) 241014, 241150