Recruitment of JRF/JPF GBPIHED 2017
G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development (GBPIHED) was established in 1988-89, during the birth centenary year of Bharat Ratna Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant, as an autonomous Institute of the Ministry of Environment, Forests & Climate Change (MoEF&CC), Govt. of India, which has been identified as a focal agency to advance scientific knowledge, to evolve integrated management strategies, demonstrate their efficacy for conservation of natural resources, and to ensure environmentally sound development in the entire Indian Himalayan Region (IHR).
- Educational requirements: First Class Masters Degree in Physics / Chemistry / Environmental Science or any other allied subject from the recognized University
- Experience Requirements: Preference will be given to the candidates having work experience on ambient air quality or relevant areas.
- No of vacancies: 01
- Age limit: 28 years
- Address: Development, Himachal Unit, Mohal – India Kullu , Himachal Pradesh 175 126
- Pay scale: Rs. 25,000 + 8% HRA (NET – JRF qualified);
- How to apply: Candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview on September 19, 2017, 11 AM at G. B. National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development, Himachal Unit, Mohal – Kullu – 175 126, Himachal Pradesh. The candidates are required to bring along all certificates, testimonials, publication, etc. in original at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
- Detail of job interview: September 19, 2017, 11 AM
- Venue of Interview: G. B. National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development, Himachal Unit, Mohal – Kullu – 175 126, Himachal Pradesh.
- Website Address:http://gbpihed.gov.in/
- Postal Address:Kosi-Katarmal, Almora-263 643, Uttarakhand, INDIA
- Tel:(Code: +91-5962) 241015(O), 241034 (R), EPABX Nos.: (05962) 241041, 241154
- Fax:(05962) 241014, 241150