Recruitment of Senior Project Fellows GBPIHED 2017
G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development (GBPIHED) was established in 1988-89, during the birth centenary year of Bharat Ratna Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant, as an autonomous Institute of the Ministry of Environment, Forests & Climate Change (MoEF&CC), Govt. of India, which has been identified as a focal agency to advance scientific knowledge, to evolve integrated management strategies, demonstrate their efficacy for conservation of natural resources, and to ensure environmentally sound development in the entire Indian Himalayan Region (IHR).
- Educational requirements: First Class in M.Sc. with Botany/ Zoology/Forestry/Environmental Science/Biotechnology and two years research experience
- Desirable qualifications: Preference will be given to the candidates having at least two years research experience on Biodiversity Conservation, field experience, documentation skills and computer knowledge
- No of vacancies: 05
- Age limit: 32 years
- Address: Development, Himachal Unit, Mohal – India Kullu , Himachal Pradesh 175 126
- Pay scale: Rs 18,000 + Rs. 1,800/- HRA
- How to apply: Candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview on September 19, 2017, 11 AM at G. B. National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development, Himachal Unit, Mohal – Kullu – 175 126, Himachal Pradesh. The candidates are required to bring along all certificates, testimonials, publication, etc. in original at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
- Detail of job interview: September 19, 2017, 11 AM
- Venue of Interview: G. B. National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development, Himachal Unit, Mohal – Kullu – 175 126, Himachal Pradesh.
- Website Address:http://gbpihed.gov.in/
- Postal Address:Kosi-Katarmal, Almora-263 643, Uttarakhand, INDIA
- Tel:(Code: +91-5962) 241015(O), 241034 (R), EPABX Nos.: (05962) 241041, 241154
- Fax:(05962) 241014, 241150