Recruitment of Assistant Manager (Legal) GSPC 2018
Our primary asset is the Deen Dayal field in the Krishna-Godavari basin (the “KG basin”), located off the east coast of the State of Andhra Pradesh, India, which has significant gas reserves, part of which, Deen Dayal West (“DDW”) field, is fully developed for commercial production. We are the operator of the offshore KG-OSN-2001/3 block (the “KG block”), which includes the DDW field, and hold an 80.0% Participating Interest (PI) in the block.
- Educational requirements: LL.M (Regular) from Recognized University/ 5-year Integrated Law course.
- Experience Requirements: Work Experience: Minimum 6 years’ experience required. Experience in Oil & Gas/Energy/Infrastructure sector shall be given preference. a. Drafting, vetting and finalization of Tenders and other documents related to business activities of the Company. b. Vetting, negotiation and finalization of Financing documents, Security Documents, Joint venture agreements, land lease/purchase/sale documents etc. c. Handling the litigation work including preparing legal submissions on behalf of the company briefing Advocates, coordinating with the advocates, attending hearings, maintain complete record of pleadings and other documents of cases and maintaining the MIS for such litigation matters pending before various forums d. Co-ordination for implementation of legal compliances management system in the company e. Carry out Legal Research and keep track of important legal developments concerning the area in which the company operates
- Age limit: Minimum 27 years and Maximum 35 years
- Address: Sector – 26, INDIA, Gandhinagar, 382 028
- Last date: 23/01/2018
- How to apply: Interested candidates may apply online latest by 23 January 2018
- Website Address:www.gspcgroup.com
- Contact Us: GSPL Bhavan, E-18, GIDC Electronics Estate, Nr.K-7 Circle, Sector – 26, Gandhinagar-382 028, Gujarat, INDIA.
- Fax: +91 79 23268506