Recruitment of Apprenticeship Training (Machinist, Electrician ) HAL 2018
The history and growth of the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is synonymous with the growth of Aeronautical industry in India over the past 70 years. The Company which had its origin as the Hindustan Aircraft Company was incorporated on 23 Dec 1940 at Bangalore by Shri Walchand Hirachand a farsighted visionary in association with the Government of Mysore with an Authorised Capital of Rs.4 crores (Paid up capital Rs.40 lakhs) and with the aim of manufacturing aircraft in India. In March 1941, the Government of India became one of the shareholders in the Company holding 1/3 of its paid-up capital and subsequently took over its management in 1942.
- Educational requirements: Candidates who have passed Craftsmen Training Scheme from recognized ITI’s of Karnataka state only need to apply.
- Address: Suranjan Das Road, Vimanapura Post, Bengaluru, Karanataka 560017
- Last date: 20/01/2018
- How to apply: Eligible candidates must apply as per the format enclosed. The marks obtained in SSLC and ITI must be mentioned clearly. Candidates seeking reservation under SC/ST/OBC/PH/Armed Force quota should clearly mention the same in the application. The application must accompany with the following enclosures. Application must be submitted through the District Employment Exchanges where the applicant has registered or directly to Technical Training Institute, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Suranjan Das Road, Vimanapura Post, Bengaluru -560017. Last date for receiving/submitting applications at TTI is 20th January 2018.
- Website Address:http://www.hal-india.com/
- Postal Address:HAL Corporate Office 15/1 Cubbon Road Bangalore 560 001 India
- Tel:91 – 80 – 22320701, 22320903, 22320376