Recruitment of Personal Assistant/Stenographer High Court Calcutta 2018
High court of Calcutta invites Application for the post of 42 Personal Assistant/Stenographer purely temporary basis. Apply before 20 March 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
- Post Name : Personal Assistant/Stenographer
- No of Vacancy : 42 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.7100-37600/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.3600/-
- Educational Qualification : A pass in the Higher Secondary Examination from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council / Board / University / Institution.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 32 years as on 01.01.2018
- Job Location : West Bengal
- Selection Process : Selection will be made on through Handwriting Test.
- Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- for Unreserved category and OBC candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC, ST and Physically disabled candidates through Crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of “ The Registrar (Original Side), High Court, Calcutta payable at GPO, Kolkata.
- How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply application form along with self attested supporting documents, three recent pass port size coloured photograph, two self attested (with pin code) envelopes of the size 25c.m. X 11c.m. with postal stamp of Rs. 5/- affixed thereon send to the Registrar (Original Side), High Court, Calcutta on or before 20.03.2018.
- Last Date: 20.03.2018
- Application form: http://www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in/