Recruitment of Skilled Field Workers IGKV 2017
Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya is an autonomous non-profit, research and educational organization working for the up-liftment of farmer’s livelihood of Chhattisgarh. Education, Research, and Extension are the major activities coordinated through agriculture, veterinary, dairy and agricultural engineering faculties and Directorates of instruction, research, and extension. Grant in aid is received from ICAR, State Government, and international agencies.
- Educational requirements: Candidate should have passed class Vlll” r.lith ten years of experience in handling nutri- rich rice genotypes.
- Experience Requirements: Experienced in managing nutri- rich rice and varietal trials along with experience in grain processing and micro nutrient analysis etc.
- No of vacancies: 01
- Age limit: 35 years
- Address: COA, IGKV, Raipur, Chhattisgarh
- Pay scale: Rs. 8,450 (Fixed)
- Last date: 09/11/2017
- How to apply: Interested candidates may apply on plain paper giving full bio-data and relevant documents with recent photograph on or before 11-09-2017. Interview will be held on 12-09-2017 in the Department of Plant Molecular Biology & Biotechnology, 1
- Detail of job interview: 12-09-2017 from 12 noon to 5:00 pm
- Venue of Interview: Department of Plant Molecular Biology & Biotechnology, 1
- Website Address:http://www.igau.edu.in/
- Contact us: Indira Gandhi Agricultural University, Krishak Nagar, 492012, Raipur, CG, India
- Fax: 91-771-2442131,
- Telephone 2442302