Recruitment of Academic Associate IIM Bangalore 2018
The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) believes in building leaders through holistic, transformative and innovative education. IIMB is an acknowledged hub of academic activity in India and globally. We are recognized as a leading international post-graduate centre of management studies.We are Equis accredited. The accreditation is an indication that recognized institutions satisfy international standards.Currently, we offer five long-duration programmes – the Fellow Programme in Management (FPM), the Post-Graduate Programme in Management (PGP), the Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management (PGPPM), the Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP) and a weekend Post Graduate Programme in Enterprise Management (PGPEM).
- Educational requirements: Candidates are required to hold a Master’s Degree in Economics at the time of joining from a reputed university or institute with a minimum of 55 percent. Candidates are expected to have a basic knowledge in MS-office and basic proficiency in software packages like R, STATA or MATLAB will be highly appreciated.
- Address: Bannerghatta Road, India , Bangalore , Karnataka 560 076
- Pay scale: Stipend: An all-inclusive monthly emoluments in the range of Rs.30,000 (Rupees Thirty Thousand only) to Rs.36,000 (Rupees Thirty-six Thousand only) per month plus an additional house rent allowance of Rs.8,000 (Rupees Eight Thousand) per month based on educational qualification and experience of the applicant. Annual increment will be based on the performance.
- Last date: 04/02/2018
- How to apply: Candidates meeting all the above mentioned requirements and interested in being considered may apply online by visiting: http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/pfonlapp.home Closing date for receipt of applications is February 4, 2018 Shortlisted candidates will be intimated
- Website Address:http://www.iimb.ernet.in/
- Contact Us: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore, India
- Pin Code: 560 076