Recruitment of Accountant IIM Sambalpur 2017
The Government of India approved the proposal to set up six new Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) across the country in its Budget 2014-15 presented in the Parliament of India on June 24, 2015. The new IIMs or the 3rd generation of IIMs are IIM Vishakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh), IIM Bodh Gaya (Bihar), IIM Sirmaur (Himachal Pradesh), IIM Nagpur (Maharashtra), IIM Sambalpur (Odisha) and IIM Amritsar (Punjab).Mentored by IIM Indore, IIM Sambalpur was registered as a Society under Societies Registration Act, XXI of 1860 on August 19, 2015. The present campus of IIM Sambalpur has been setup at Silicon Institute of Technology, Sason, Sambalpur, Odisha. IIM Sambalpur has been allotted a piece of land measuring over 237 acres in Basantpur, for the permanent campus by the Government of Odisha.
- Educational requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with minimum 05 years relevant experience or Master Degree in Commerce with 03 years of relevant experience. Candidate should be familiar with computerized accounting environment such as Tally/ERP etc. Experience in institutes of repute like IIMs, IIT, IISER etc. will be preferred. Experience in working in finance and accounts functions in a reputed organization/PSU/Govt. department and knowledge of General Finance Rules are essential.
- Job responsibilities: Preparation of asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information, Accountable for various financial functions such as Maintenance of accounts, processing of bills, budgeting, investments and audit coordination etc. Any other relevant work assigned by the Competent Authority from time to time. The candidate should be proficient in accounting management software such as Tally/ERP
- No of vacancies: 01
- Age limit: 35 Years
- Address: IIM, Sambalpur, Odisha 768200
- Pay scale: Rs. 30,000/ – Rs. 35,000/- pm (depending on the qualification and experience)
- Last date: 11/30/2017
- How to apply: Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their filled in application duly signed on the Prescribed Application Format to email@example.com.Candidates are also required to clearly mention on the subject line (Name of the Post Applied).
- Website Address: http://www.iimsambalpur.ac.in/
- Contact Us: Indian Institute of Management Sambalpur C/o Silicon Institute of Technology
Silicon West, P.O. Sason, Sambalpur (Odisha) – 768200, India