Recruitment of Personal Assistant IIM Sambalpur 2017
The Government of India approved the proposal to set up six new Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) across the country in its Budget 2014-15 presented in the Parliament of India on June 24, 2015. The new IIMs or the 3rd generation of IIMs are IIM Vishakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh), IIM Bodh Gaya (Bihar), IIM Sirmaur (Himachal Pradesh), IIM Nagpur (Maharashtra), IIM Sambalpur (Odisha) and IIM Amritsar (Punjab).Mentored by IIM Indore, IIM Sambalpur was registered as a Society under Societies Registration Act, XXI of 1860 on August 19, 2015. The present campus of IIM Sambalpur has been setup at Silicon Institute of Technology, Sason, Sambalpur, Odisha. IIM Sambalpur has been allotted a piece of land measuring over 237 acres in Basantpur, for the permanent campus by the Government of Odisha.
- Educational requirements: Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 05 years of secretarial experience or Master Degree with 03 year of secretarial experience in office work in a reputed organization/Govt. department. Experience in institutes of repute like IIMs, IIT, IISER etc. will be preferred. Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Job responsibilities: To perform secretarial and related functions for the senior officials of the Institute and to assist them in day to day activities. Screening phone calls and dealing with enquiries where appropriate. Making appointments and planning the officer’s diary. Organizing and attending meetings; sometimes taking minutes. Replying to emails, faxes and post, Booking travel arrangements and accommodation when necessary. Organizing and maintaining office systems. Any other relevant work assigned by the Competent Authority from time to time. The candidate should be proficient in office management software with excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- No of vacancies: 02
- Age limit: 35 Years
- Address: IIM, Sambalpur, Odisha 768200
- Pay scale: Rs. 30,000/ – Rs. 35,000/- pm (depending on the qualification and experience)
- Last date: 11/30/2017
- How to apply: Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their filled in application duly signed on the Prescribed Application Format to email@example.com.Candidates are also required to clearly mention on the subject line (Name of the Post Applied).
- Website Address: http://www.iimsambalpur.ac.in/
- Contact Us: Indian Institute of Management Sambalpur C/o Silicon Institute of Technology
Silicon West, P.O. Sason, Sambalpur (Odisha) – 768200, India