Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow IISER Bhopal 2017
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal) recruits Project Multi-Skilled Assistant, Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant Posts. Candidates with Graduate, Post Graduate, B.Com, M.Com, M.Sc/M.Tech, B.Sc, CSIR-UGC GATE/NET qualified experienced can apply.
- Educational requirements: 1. MSc/MTech degree in Earth Science/Geology/Applied Geology from recognised university/Institute 2. Candidates should have Earth Science/Geology/Applied Geology as a mandatory subject at B.Sc level. 3. Minimum 60% Marks in aggregate or CGPA of 7.0 and above at a 10 point scale. 4. Should have valid NET/GATE or any other equivalent examination scores.
- Desirable qualifications: 1. The Master’s level thesis should be related to mineralogy, geochemistry and petrology. 2. The applicant should have exposure in preparation of samples and handling of geochemical data.
- No of vacancies: 01
- Address: IISER, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462 066
- Pay scale: Rs.25,000/- plus HRA (20%)
- Last date: 12/08/2017
- How to apply: Applications containing cover letter, detailed CV with photograph and name of two referees in a single pdf file should reach to undersigned only by email on and before 8thth December, 2017. Incomplete application will be rejected. Interview date 21.12.2017 Reservations will be according to GOI rules. No TA/DA will be paid for coming to the interview.
- Detail of job interview: 21.12.2017
- Website Address:https://www.iiserb.ac.in/
- Postal Address: Bhopal Bypass Road, Bhauri Bhopal 462 066 Madhya Pradesh
- Fax:0755 409 2392