Recruitment of Project Assistant IIT Bhubaneswar 2017
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar came into existence in July 22, 2008, inheriting the brand name IIT. This fact itself charges the Institute not only to be worthy of its inheritance but also to be distinctive and distinguished on its own by scripting a path towards novelties. Presented below are the statements for Vision, Mission, Goals & Strategies (to achieve the Goals) and the Core Values of Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar. VISION “We will be a highly respected Institute in the world for our distinctive knowledge” MISSION To shape ourselves into a learning community where we work, listen and respect each other.
- Educational requirements: MSc/ MS (Chemistry/ Pharmacy) with 1st class. Candidates appearing final semester MSc May also apply.
- No of vacancies: 01
- Address: Toshali Bhawan, Satyanagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751007
- Pay scale: Rs. 14,000/‐ p.m. + @20% HRA for first two years Rs. 16,000/‐ p.m. + @20% HRA for third year
- Last date: 12/07/2017
- How to apply: Interested eligible persons may apply through online and submit the hard copy of application form along with attested copies of testimonials to the undersigned on or before 7th December 2017 at the address: Asst. Registrar (R&D), IIT Bhubaneswar, Toshali Bhawan, Satyanagar, Bhubaneswar ‐ 751007.
- Website Address:http://www.iitbbs.ac.in/
- Postal Address:Samantapuri (Rearside of Hotel Swosti Plaza) Bhubaneswar-751 013
- Tel:+91 674 2306 300 / +91 674 2301 337
- Fax:+91 674 2301983