Recruitment of Project Scientist IIT Delhi 2017
The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is a public research university located in Delhi, India. It was declared to be Institute of National Importance by Government of India under Institutes of Technology Act. IITD is one of the two educational institutes in India which have been listed in Quacquarelli Symonds’ (QS) list of top 200 universities globally in 2015.
- Educational requirements: 1st class B. Tech. / M.Sc. / or equivalent in Electronics / E&C / IT / Computer Science / Telecommunication / Physics (with relevant Communication and Electronics as a special area) background with two years experience. Expertise in Programming / Java/ Android/ Web Services/Embedded Software / Embedded Hardware/Database
- No of vacancies: 01
- Address: Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
- Pay scale: Rs.22,000-23,200-24,400- 25,600-26,800/- p.m. (consolidated)
- How to apply: The candidates who have applied to any of the above projects in the last 3 months should not re-apply. The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview. No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute / IRD shall be interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment/sections. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. Subrat Kar at his email id: email@example.com
- Detail of job interview: 07/12/2017 Time 10.00 a.m.Written Test 03.30 p.m. Interview
- Venue of interview: Written Test – Room No. 101- II-A, Bharti Building, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016, Interview – Embedded Lab, Room No-320, Block-II, Second Floor Department of Electrical Engg.,IIT Delhi.
- Website Address:http://www.iitd.ac.in/
- Contact Us:Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110 016, INDIA
- Phone: 011 2659 7135