Recruitment of Technical Assistants IIT Guwahati 2017
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, the sixth member of the IIT fraternity, was established in 1994. The academic programme of IIT Guwahati commenced in 1995. At present the Institute has eleven departments and three inter-disciplinary academic centres covering all the major engineering, science and humanities disciplines, offering BTech, BDes, MA, MDes, MTech, MSc and PhD programmes. Within a short period of time, IIT Guwahati has been able to build up world class infrastructure for carrying out advanced research and has been equipped with state-of-the-art scientific and engineering instruments. Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati’s campus is on a sprawling 285 hectares plot of land on the north bank of the river Brahmaputra around 20 kms. from the heart of the city. With the majestic Brahmaputra on one side, and with hills and vast open spaces on others, the campus provides an ideal setting for learning.
- Educational requirements: Masters degree in Electronics and Communication (EC) Engineering or Computer Science (CS) or Information Technology (IT) or Bachelors degree in Electronics and Communication (EC) Engineering or Computer Science (CS) or Information Technology (IT) with 02 years of work experience
- No of vacancies: 05
- Address: IIT, Guwahati, Assam 781039
- Pay scale: Rs.37000/-
- Last date: 12/05/2017
- How to apply: Interested candidates should apply online by filling the online application form available in our website. For ref. please find the link below: http://eict.iitg.ernet.in/recruitment.html The last date of receipt of application online: 05th Dec, 2017 (23:59 Hrs.) List of Shortlisted Candidate to be displayed in website: 15th Dec, 2017 Written exam date: 02nd Jan, 2018 (The shortlisted candidates are to report at 09:30 Hrs.) Interview date: 03rd Jan, 2018, 14:30 Hrs. onward at E&ICT Office, Technology Complex. (Interview process may continue till 04th Jan, 2018 depending on the number of candidates)
- Detail of job interview: 02nd January 2018 (Thursday) at 9:30 AM
- Venue of interview: E&ICT office Tech. Complex
- Website Address:http://www.iitg.ac.in/
- Postal Address: Dr. Senthilmurugan S, Dept. of Chemical Engineering, Guwahati-781039.