Recruitment of JRF/ SRF/ RA IIT Hyderabad 2017
The Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad is an autonomous statutory organization functioning within the Institute of Technology Act. The fifteen IITs (others being at Hyderabad, Kharagpur, Kanpur, New Delhi, Mumbai, Guwahati, Roorkee, Gandhinagar, Bhubaneswar, Ropar, Patna, Jodhpur, Indore and Mandi) are administered centrally by the IITs’ Council, an apex body established by the Government of India. The Minister of Human Resource & Development, Government of India, is the Chairman of the Council. Each Institute has a Board of Governors (BoGs) responsible for its overall administration and control.
- Educational requirements: JRF: Possessing MSc/BE/BTech or equivalent degree with 55% marks and passing of NET/GATE test. SRF: Possessing (i) MSc/BE/BTech/ or equivalent degree and at least 2 years of post-MSc./BE/BTech, research/teaching experience as evident from published papers in standard refereed journals; (ii) ME/MTech or equivalent degree in Engg/Techn.; RA (Research Associate): Possessing Doctorate (PhD) in Mechanical Engineering /Electrical Engineering/Civil Engineering/Physics or equivalent discipline with specialty in Linear and Nonlinear Analysis/MEMS or NEMS/related subject relevant to the scope of the project OR having 3 years of research, teaching and design & development experience after ME/MTech/equivalent degree. Candidates with skills in multidisciplinary analysis, coupled problem analysis, and, however, not mandatory but little exposure to microfabrication may be beneficial.
- No of vacancies: 01
- Age limit: Age limit maximum 28 years. SRF: Age limits maximum 32 years. RA: Age limit maximum 35 years
- Address: Kandi, Sangareddy, India, Hyderabad, Telangana 502285
- Pay scale: JRF@Rs.12,000/- pm +HRA/MA or SRF@14000/- pm +HRA/MA or RA@36000/- pm +HRA/MA
- Last date: 12/04/2017
- How to apply: Eligible persons should apply with their CV along with the statement of purpose via email to email@example.com, on or before December 4, 2017. Mark the subject as “JRF/SRF/RA CSIR”.
- Website Address:https://www.iith.ac.in
- Postal Address: Sr. Club Rd, Yeddumailaram, Telangana 502205
- Tel:(040) 2301 6033
- Fax:(040) 2301 6032