Recruitment of Research Associate IIT Kharagpur 2017
The motto of Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur is “Yoga Karmashu Kaushalam”. This literally translates to “Excellence in action is Yoga”, essentially implying that doing your work well is (true) yoga. This can be traced to Sri Krishna’s discourse with Arjuna in the Bhagavad Gita. The quote, in the larger context of the Gita, urges man to acquire equanimity because a mind of equanimity allows a man to shed distracting thoughts of the effects of his deeds and concentrate on the task before him. Equanimity is the source of perfection in Karmic endeavours that leads to Salvation.
- Educational requirements: Ph.D. in Materials Science/Ceramics/Physics/Chemistry. Candidates submitted her/his Ph.D. thesis will also be considered. OR M. Tech in Materials Science with minimum 3 years prior research experience on oxide materials. 1st class in last passed examination and must have at least one research publication in standard refereed journal as listed in Journal Citation Reports (JCR).
- Experience requirements: All through 1st division/class/equivalent. Prior experience in gas sensing related research. Experience in fabricating microcontroller based electronic circuit module for experimental control and data acquisition. Working experience in Labview. Upper age limit for RA: 35 years, Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC, women and physically handicapped candidates as per CSIR rule
- No of vacancies: 01
- Age limit: Upper age limit for RA: 35 years, Age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC, women and physically handicapped candidates as per CSIR rule
- Address: Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, Kharagpur, West Bengal 721302
- Pay scale: Up to Rs. UPTO RS 36000 P.M (DEPENDING ON QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE) (depending upon qualification & experience)
- Last date: 12/16/2017
- Contact Us: Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Kharagpur, West Bengal 721302