Recruitment of Academic Assistant/ Associate IIM Lucknow 2017
The Indian Institute of Management Lucknow is fourth in the prestigious IIM family of management schools to be established in India after IIM Calcutta, IIM Ahmedabad and IIM Bangalore. The establishment of IIMs was envisioned and initiated by the first Prime Minister of India – Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. The Institute was established in the year 1984. Since then IIML has touched a million lives directly or indirectly through its faculty, alumni and support staff. IIML moulds its students into value driven leaders, managers and global players. The institute undertakes a diverse range of academic activities aimed at creation, dissemination and application of management knowledge and practice.
- Educational requirements: 1. LL. B./ LL.M. / Ph.D./MBA. 2. Good Knowledge of data management and computers especially MS Office
- Job responsibilities: Assisting faculty member of Legal Management Area in providing academic, administrative and computer assistance including compilation of academic evaluation for teaching courses and other related academic support activities
- No of vacancies: 01
- Address: B1- Sector 62, INDIA, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- Pay Scale: Rs.15, 000/- to Rs.19, 500/- or Rs. 20,000 to 25,000/-per month depending on educational qualification and experience.
- Last date: 08/02/2017
- How to apply: ONE PAGE curriculum vitae (with the latest photo, email & cell no., educational qualification with experience) must be sent to IIMLNC administration by August 02, 2017 through an email with Subject Line – Application for TA in Legal Management Area at firstname.lastname@example.org ( ADMIN_NC@IIML.AC.IN)
- Website Address:http://www.iiml.ac.in/
- Postal Address: Prabandh Nagar, IIM Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226013
- Tel:+91-522-2734101, 2734111-20, 6696001
- Fax:+91-522-2734025 , 2734005