Recruitment of Skilled Assistant KAU 2017
The history of agricultural education in Kerala can be traced back to the year 1896 when a scheme was evolved in the erstwhile Travancore State to train a few young men in scientific agriculture at the Demonstration Farm, Karamana, Thiruvananthapuram, presently, the Cropping Systems Research Centre under Kerala Agricultural University. Agriculture was introduced as an optional subject in the middle school classes in the State in 1922 when an Agricultural Middle School was started at Aluva, Ernakulam District. The popularity and usefulness of this school led to the starting of similar institutions at Kottarakkara and Konni in 1928 and 1931 respectively.
- Educational requirements: VHSE Agri with experience in insect rearing and microbial techniques.
- No of vacancies: 01
- Age limit: 35 years
- Address: Krishi Vigyan Kendra Kollam, Sadanandapuram-PO, Kottarakkara, Kollam, Kerala 691531
- Pay scale: Rs. 8000 per month
- Last date: 09/18/2017
- How to apply: 1. Application should be submitted in the prescribed format given as Annexure-I (application in the form of hard copy only permitted). 2. Copies of certificated need not be submitted along with application. 3. Original certificates of certificates of educational qualifications, Experience, age, date of birth, religion, caste and permanent residency in Kollam district should be produced at the time of verification. If any information furnished in the application is found false the candidate will not be permitted to attend the interview. 4. Duly filled applications should be sent to “ The Professor and Head, Krishi Vigyan Kendra Kollam, Sadanandapuram-PO, Kottarakkara, Kollam-691531” by post /direct so as to reach on or before 18/09/2016
- Website Address – http://www.kau.in/
- University Address – KAU Main Campus, KAU P.O. Vellanikkara, National Highway 47, Thrissur, Kerala 680656