Recruitment of Junior Training Officer KPSC 2018
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) invites Application for the post of 1520 Junior Training Officer. Apply Online before 20 March 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
- Post Name : Junior Training Officer
- No of Vacancy : 1520 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 17650-32000/-
- Educational Qualification : Candidates Must have SSLC and National Trade Certificate in relevant discipline or Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum Age limit is 18 to 35 years as on 20.03.2018
- Job Location : Karnataka
- Selection Process : Selection will be based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Personality test.
- Application Fee : Candidates should have to pay Rs.300/- for General Merit, Rs.150/- for 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Category through e-Payment Post Offices Only. there is no fee for SC, ST & Category-1, PH & Ex-MP candidates.
- How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through KPSC website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 19.02.2018 to 20.03.2018 till 11.45 PM thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Starting Date: 19.02.2018
- Last Date: 20.03.2018
- Last Date For Payment of Fee : 21.03.2018
- Apply Online : http://www.kpscapps2.com/