Recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineer KUIDFC 2018
Karnataka Urban Infrastructure Development and Finance Corporation (KUIDFC) was incorporated as a public limited company under the Companies Act, 1956 on 02.11.1993 with the objects to prepare, formulate and implement projects, schemes and programmes relating to infrastructure development in the urban areas of the state and to provide technical, financial, consultancy and other assistance to urban bodies for development, schemes, including implementation of master plans. Considering its expertise in project formulation, appraisal, management and implementation KUIDFC has been appointed as the Nodal Agency of the State for implementation of various urban infrastructure development projects in the state. KUIDFC has secured the status of State Level Financial Institution (SLFI) from the Government of India.The Directors, who are heading various principal departments / organizations of State Government involved in urban infrastructure development, are appointed by the Government of Karnataka. The Managing Director is the Chief Executive Officer of the Company functioning under the superintendence and control of the Board of Directors and is assisted by a team of professionals and officers from the state cadre.
- Educational requirements: Bachelors / Masters in Civil Engineering
- Experience Requirements: Minimum 10 years of experience in field of roads/water supply/ UGD/Building/storm water/drains/open space development. Minimum 5 years of experience in cadre of AEE or equivalent post. Knowledge of procurement rules. Experience in executing urban infrastructure projects, building construction, procurement management & quality assurance. Experience of reviewing / vetting the DPRs. Knowledge of latest technologies, connected system, latest construction technology. Knowledge of PPP projects is preferable. Knowledge of project management software is preferable.
- Age limit: Maximum 50 years.
- Address: Near BMTC Bus Depot, Bangalore, Karnataka 560 038
- Job Posted on 06/02/2018
- Last date: 15/02/2018
- How to apply: The interested candidates shall furnish information in support of the required qualification and experience. The proposal shall be submitted on or before 15/02/2018 (5:00 p.m.) through online only.
- Website Address:http://www.kuidfc.com/
Contact Us: Karnataka Urban Infrastructure Development and Finance Corporation Nagarabivriddi Bhavan, #22, 17th ‘F’ Cross,Old Madras Road, Indira Nagar, 2nd Stage, Near BMTC Bus Depot,Bangalore – 560 038
- Phone: +91 (80) 25196124
- Fax: 080-25196110
- Email: email@example.com