Recruitment of Child Development Project Officer MPSC 2017
The Governor of Manipur issued the order of constitution of the Manipur Public Service Commission under Article 318 with one Chairman and two Members. Shri B.K. Nehru, Governor of Manipur inaugurated the office of the Manipur Public Service Commission at a glittering function on October 23, 1972, at the Gandhi Memorial Hall, Imphal. Chief Minister, Shri Alimuddin presided over the function.
- Educational Requirements: Master Degree in a Sociology/Social Work/ Home Science form recognized University.
- Experience Requirements: Experience in the field work related to Woman and Child Development
- Desired Skills: Knowledge of Manipur & Hindi
- No of vacancies: 11
- Age limit: Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 38 years as on 20.07.2017
Address: North AOC, D.M. Road, Imphal, Manipur 795001
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300- 34800/- + Grade Pay : Rs. 4300/-
- Last date: 07/20/2017
- How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply Online through website http://www.empsconline.gov.in/ from 06.07.2017 to 20.07.2017.
- Contact Us: MANIPUR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, North AOC, D.M. Road, Imphal-795001
- Email: email@example.com