Recruitment of Guest Faculty Mizoram University 2017
Mizoram University is a central university under the University Grants Commission, Government of India, and was established on July 2, 2001, by the Mizoram University Act (2000) of the Parliament of India. The President of India is the official Visitor, and the Governor of Mizoram acts as the Chief Rector as per Mizoram University (Amendment) Bill, 2007. According to the Act, the objectives of the university are “to disseminate and advance knowledge by providing instructional and research facilities in such branches of learning as it may deem fit, to make provisions for integrated courses in humanities, natural and physical sciences, social sciences, forestry and other allied disciplines in the educational programmes of the University; to take appropriate measures for promoting innovations in teaching-disciplinary studies and research; to educate and train man-power in the development of the state of Mizoram; and to pay special attention to the improvement of the social and economic conditions and welfare of the people of that State, their intellectual, academic and cultural development”. Keeping these objectives in view, Mizoram University has embarked on various programmes for academic and administrative development.
- Educational requirements: Post-Graduate Degree in English with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University.Candidates registered as Ph.D. research scholars are to fulfill 2 (two) years of minimum residency period after registration into the said program.
- No of vacancies: 01
- Address: Mizoram University, Aizawl, Mizoram 796004
- How to apply: All candidates are requested to kindly bring with them all original credentials for verification at the time of the interview.
- Detail of job interview: 4th September 2017 (Monday) at 2:00 p.m
- Venue of Interview: Office of the Dean, School of Education and Humanities (SEH)
- Website Address:http://www.mzu.edu.in/
- Contact Us: Mizoram UniversityTanhril, Aizawl
Mizoram, P.O Box No. 190
- Phone No.: 0389-2330654(O) 0389-2330642(O)
- Fax: 0389-2330834