Recruitment of Assistant Registrar (Legal) MNIT 2017
The Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur is a public engineering institution located in Jaipur, India with emphasis on science, engineering and management. Formerly known as Malaviya Regional Engineering, College Jaipur or MREC assumed its present name in 2002 and was recognised as an Institute of National Importance in 2007. It was founded in 1963 with two engineering branches and now comprises fourteen departments, a school of management and allied centres. In 1963, the government of India, decided to establish institutions to enhance India’s stature in the field of science and engineering. MREC was established as one of such institutions. Being one of the top ranked colleges in the country and in Rajasthan it hosts conferences, exhibitions and conducts workshops consistently. Departments of the institute involve in various research projects funded by the Department of Science and Technology (India) and other private corporations. The institute is governed by a Senate as per NIT Statutes.
- Educational requirements: LL.M. or LL.B. with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University / Institute with excellent academic records
- Experience Requirements: 10 years experience in handling legal cases of service matter, labor law, etc.
- No of vacancies: 01
- Address: J.L.N. Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017
- Last date: 09/22/2017
- How to apply: Interested candidates may submit their applications in the enclosed format on this email email@example.com up to 22/09/2017.
- Website Address:http://mnit.ac.in/
- Postal Address: Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017
- Tel:2529087, 2713201, 2713202