Recruitment of R&D Engineer (Project) NBRC 2017
National Brain Research Centre is the only institute in India dedicated to neuroscience research and education. Scientists and students of NBRC come from diverse academic backgrounds, including biological, computational, mathematical, physical, engineering and medical sciences, and use multidisciplinary approaches to understand the brain. Located in the foothills of the Aravali range in Manesar, Haryana, National Brain Research Centre is an autonomous institute funded by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, and is also a Deemed University.
- Educational requirements: 1. B. Tech. (Electrical / Electronics / Computer Science) or M. Sc. Neuroscience 2. Minimum of 60% from matriculation onwards.
- Desirable qualifications: 1. Excellent scientific communication and matlab coding. 2. Ability to multitask, effective project leadership in Neuroscience and management
- Job Responsibilities: The candidate will work on methods (toolbox) and techniques (fMRI) development (Boldsyns) in consultation with the Principal Investigator.
- No of vacancies: 01
- Address: Nainwal Mode, Manesar, Gurugram, Haryana 122 051
- Pay scale: Rs.27,500/- p.m. (consolidated) (HRA is not admissible)
- Last date: 09/22/2017
- How to apply: Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned requirement can submit duly filled-in application as per attached format and bio-data along-with self-attested copies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience by speed-post addressed to the “Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar – 122 051, Distt- Gurugram (Haryana)”. Last date of receipt of application form will be by 5.30 P.M. on 22nd September 2017.
- Website Address – http://www.nbrc.ac.in/
- Institute Address – National Brain Research Centre, Manesar, Gurgaon Dist. Haryana-122 051, India