Recruitment of Clinical Psychologist NIT Calicut 2018
A picturesque landscape at the foothills of the Western Ghats, National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC) is located about 22 kilometers north-east of Calicut City. National Institute of Technology Calicut is a Technical Institution of national importance set up by an Act of parliament(Act 29 of 2007) namely, the National Institute of technology Act 2007, which received the assent of the President of India on 5th June,2007. The provision of the Act have come into force with effect from 15th August,2007 as per Notification S.O.1384(E) dated 9th August, 2007 of the MHRD(Dept. of Higher Education),New Delhi.
- Educational requirements: 1. MA or M.Sc. in Psychology from a recognized university. 2. M Phil in Clinical Psychology or Master in social work (specialized in Psychiatry) from a recognized university.
- Experience Requirements: Two years in Professional Counseling
- No of vacancies: 02
- Age limit: 50 years as on 01.02.2018
- Address: NIT Campus P. O.,, Calicut, Kerala, 673 601
- Pay scale: Rs. 30,000/- (Rupees Thirty Thousand Only)
- How to apply: Interested candidates with the specified qualifications can report for the interview at their own expenses in the office of National Institute of Technology Calicut as per the schedule given below with all the certificates and portfolios in original and a set of the photo copy. No TA/DA will be paid.
- Website Address:http://nitc.ac.in/
- Postal Address:NIT Campus P. O., Calicut, Kerala, India, Pin – 673 601
- Tel:0495 228 6100