Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow NIT Karnataka 2017
The National Institute of Technology Karnataka formerly known as Karnataka Regional Engineering College (KREC), is a public engineering university at Surathkal, Mangalore. It was founded in 1960 as KREC while today, it is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India and is recognised as an Institute of National Importance. It has a suburban campus, in close proximity to the Arabian Sea. National Highway 66 runs through the campus and serves as the major mode of access. The foundation stone for Karnataka Regional Engineering College (KREC) was laid on 6 August 1960, at Surathkal.
- Educational requirements: ME/M.Tech in Civil Engineering with consistently good academic records. Specialization inConstruction Technology/Construction Technology and Management will be given preference. B. Tech inCivil Engineering is essential for this position
- No of vacancies: 01
- Age limit: 26 Years (relaxed for exceptional candidates)
- Address: INDIA, MANGALORE, KARNATAKA 575025
- Pay scale: Rs. 25,000/-
- Last date: 31/12/2017
- How to apply: Eligible persons may apply in the prescribed format along with photo copies ofrelevant certificates, grade/mark sheets, publications etc., and should reach NITK on orbefore 31.12.2017 by post/email in the prescribed address: Dr. Bibhuti Bhusan Das Assistant ProfessorDepartment of Civil Engineering National Institute of Technology Karnataka SurathkalP.O: Srinivasanagar, Mangalore, Karnataka- 575025. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
- Website Address:http://www.nitk.ac.in/
- Postal Address: Karnataka, Srinivasnagar PO, Surathkal, Mangalore 575025, India.
- Tel:+91-824-2474000 (24 lines)