Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow NIT Raipur 2017
The National Institute of Technology Raipur (NIT Raipur) is a technical institution funded by the Government of India, located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh. Founded in 1956 as Govt. College of Mining & Metallurgy with two engineering disciplines, mining, and metallurgy, the institute is one of the oldest of its kind in India. Currently, it is one of the National Institutes of Technology, which has been accorded Institute of National Importance status by the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007.
- Educational requirements: M.Tech /M.E in CS/IT/E& amp; TC or MCA (Those waiting for final result are also eligible
- No of vacancies: 01
- Address: NIT Raipur, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492010
- Pay scale: Rs. 25000 /- + 5000/- (HRA, Fixed)
- How to apply: Interested candidates who fulfill the conditions should report for interview with a copy of their bio-data, photocopy, and original certificates etc.
- Detail of job interview: 2010912017 At 10:30 A.M. to 12 P.M. (Reporting Time)
- Venue of interview: In Department of Computer Applications
- Website Address:http://www.nitrr.ac.in/
- Postal Address: Opp Ayurvedic College, GE Rd, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492010