Recruitment of Project Fellow NIT Raipur 2017
The National Institute of Technology Raipur (NIT Raipur) is a technical institution funded by the Government of India, located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh. Founded in 1956 as Govt. College of Mining & Metallurgy with two engineering disciplines, mining, and metallurgy, the institute is one of the oldest of its kind in India. Currently, it is one of the National Institutes of Technology, which has been accorded Institute of National Importance status by the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007.
- Educational Requirements: Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering
- Desirable Qualifications: Preferably having experience of Concrete engineering.
- Job responsibilities: Research related to the project work
- No of vacancies: 01
- Address: NIT Raipur, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492010
- Pay scale: Rs. 10,000 Only
- How to apply: Eligible persons may attend the walk-in interview along with two sets of application form with enclosed photocopies of self-attested educational qualification, experience certificates, grade/mark sheet, publications and affixed with colour photographs etc.
- Detail of job interview: 05.09.2017 at 11.00 AM
- Venue of Interview: Civil Engineering Department, NIT Raipur
- Website Address:http://www.nitrr.ac.in/
- Postal Address: Opp Ayurvedic College, GE Rd, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492010