Recruitment of Research Associate (Law & History) NLU Delhi 2017
National Law University, Delhi (University of Law), abbreviated as NLUD, is a specialized law university and one of the most prestigious law schools in India, offering courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Popular estimates place the University as one of the top ranked law schools in India. It is situated in Sector 14, Dwarka, New Delhi, India, right next to the Intellectual Property Office Building. NLUD is one of the elite national law schools in India built on the five-year law degree model proposed and implemented by the Bar Council of India. The statute provides for the Chief Justice of the High Court of Delhi to function as the University’s Chancellor whereas the Vice-Chancellor functions as the chief administrator.
- Educational requirements: The minimum requirement for applicants to the position of Research Associate (Law) is LL.M. Preference will be given to applicants with the demonstrable interest in legal history of administration of law and justice in India. The minimum requirement for applicants to the position of Research Associate (History) is M.Phil in History with demonstrable knowledge in history of administration of law and justice in India
- Desirable qualifications: Candidates with advanced postgraduate degrees (such as M.Phil or Phd) in Law, History, and Research are encouraged to apply. For the position of Research Associate (History), knowledge of administrative and official languages in use in medieval and modern India will be a plus.
- Address: National Law University, Delhi
- Pay scale: Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience, but may range between INR 40,000 – 50,000.
- Last date: 15/12/2017
- How to apply: Applicants must send: (1) Curriculum Vitae, and (2) one 500 word writing sample on the topic Legal Pluralism in India through the Ages to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com. The subject line must clearly specify ‘Application for RA (Law)’ or ‘Application for RA (History)’ as the case may be. The last date for applications is December 15, 2017. Shortlisted candidates may be called for an interview at NLU, Delhi.
- Website Address: http://www.nludelhi.ac.in/
- Contact Us: Sector 14, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110078