Recruitment of Contract Medical Officer(General Duty) ONGC 2017
Maharatna ONGC is the largest producer of crude oil and natural gas in India, contributing around 70 per cent of Indian domestic production. The crude oil is the raw material used by downstream companies like IOC, BPCL, HPCL to produce petroleum products like Petrol, Diesel, Kerosene, Naphtha, Cooking Gas-LPG.ONGC is India’s Top Energy Company and ranks 17th among global energy majors (Platts). It is the only Indian company to figure in Fortune’s ‘Most Admired Energy Companies’ list. ONGC ranks 18th in ‘Oil and Gas operations’ and 183rd overall in Forbes Global 2000. Acclaimed for its Corporate Governance practices, Transparency International has ranked ONGC 26th among the biggest publicly traded global giants. It is most valued public enterprise in India, and one of the highest profit-making and dividend-paying.
- Educational Requirements: MBBS with valid Registration with MCI/State Medical council
- No of vacancies: 01
- Address: ONGC Office Complex, Neravy, , Karaikal, Puducherry 609604
- Pay scale: 72,000/- (Office)
- How to apply: Interested candidates for Walk- in Interview shall report at 09:30 hrs for registration on 28.11.2017, at the venue mentioned above, with brief Bio-Data (Post Applied For, Name, Father’s Name, Date of birth, Qualification, Residential Address with contact Tel./Mob. Number, Community, Registration No., & Experience, if any) neatly typed and signed with all original testimonials, one set of attested photocopies and one recent passport size photograph.
- Detail of job interview: 09:30 hrs for registration on 28.11.2017
- Venue of interview: ONGC Office Complex, Neravy, Karaikal-609604
- Website Address:http://www.ongcindia.com/
- Postal Address: Western Offshore Basin, Mr. A.K. Dwivedi, ONGC, Priyadarshini Building, Eastern Express Highway, Sion Mumbai Maharashtra 400022