Recruitment of Office Assistant PAU 2017
The Punjab Agricultural University was established in 1962 to serve the state of erstwhile Punjab. On trifurcation of Punjab in November 1966, Haryana Agricultural University was carved out of PAU by an Act of Parliament in February 1970. Later, in July 1970, Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidalya was established. In 2006 the College of Veterinary Science was upgraded to become Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Science University (GADVASU) at Ludhiana. The Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) is located in Ludhiana city (Punjab State) in north-west India at a distance of 316 km from New Delhi. It is well connected by road and rail with the national capital. Situated on the Ludhiana – Ferozepur Road, the University covers an area of 1510 acres on its main campus and 4615 acres at the regional research stations. Modeled on the pattern of land grant colleges in U.S.A., the PAU performs the integrated functions of teaching, research and extension in agriculture, agricultural engineering, home science and allied disciplines. The University has well equipped laboratories, library and lecture rooms and elaborate farm facilities. Hostel accommodation is available in the university hostels for single students. Married students, if accompanied by their family members, will have to find accommodation outside the campus.
- Educational requirements: I.Bachelor degree from a recognized University II. The candidate should possesses at least six-month computer certificate of basics from a Government recognized institution or a reputed institution which is ISO 9001, certified. or Possess a Computer Information Technology course equivalent to ‘Ó’ level certificate of Department of Electronics, Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) of Govt. of India III. Matric level certificate of Punjabi languages from Punjab School Education Board or any other recognized Board (as first or second language).
- Age limit: 18 to 37 years
- Address: Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana,
- Pay scale: @ Rs.10,000/- p.m.
- Last date: 11/22/2017
- How to apply: The desirous candidates fulfilling the qualifications should send their applications on prescribed format (available on www.pau.edu) complete in all respect alongwith attested copies of the testimonials and a bank draft amounting to Rs.100/- in favour of Comptroller, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana to this office on or before 22.11.2017 upto 3.00 p.m. The candidate should also attach an envelope (size 9X4) by affixing postage stamp of Rs. 5/- and mention his//her correspondence address on it. No TA/DA will be given for attending the test.
- Website Address: http://web.pau.edu/
- Contact Us: Ferozepur Road, Near Vishal Mega Mart, Ludhiana, Punjab 141004