Recruitment of Teaching Assistant (Chemistry) PAU 2017
The Punjab Agricultural University was established in 1962 to serve the state of erstwhile Punjab. It was inaugurated by Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru, Prime Minister of India on July 8, 1963. On trifurcation of Punjab in November 1966, Haryana Agricultural University was carved out of PAU by an Act of Parliament in February 1970. Later, in July 1970, Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidalya was established. In 2006 the College of Veterinary Science was upgraded to become Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Science University (GADVASU) at Ludhiana. The Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) is located in Ludhiana city (Punjab State) in north-west India at a distance of 316 km from New Delhi. It is well connected by road and rail with the national capital. Situated on the Ludhiana – Ferozepur Road, the University covers an area of 1510 acres on its main campus and 4615 acres at the regional research stations. Modeled on the pattern of land grant colleges in U.S.A., the PAU performs the integrated functions of teaching, research and extension in agriculture, agricultural engineering, home science and allied disciplines. The University have well equipped laboratories, library and lecture rooms and elaborate farm facilities. Hostel accommodation is available in the university hostels for single students. Married students, if accompanied by their family members, will have to find accommodation outside the campus.
- Educational Requirements: B.Sc. (Medical/Non-Medical)/B.Sc. Chemistry (Hons.)/B.Sc. Agril. with Second Division. M.Sc. (Chemistry) with minimum OCPA of 6.50/10.00 or 65% Marks. Matric level certificate of Punjabi Language from Punjab School Education Board or any other recognized Board.
- No of vacancies: 01
- Age limit: Age 18-63 years.
- Address: Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana, Punjab, 141004
- Pay scale: salary of Rs. 25000/- per month for M.Sc. and Rs. 30,000/- per month for Ph.D. degree holders
- Last date: 11/30/2017
- How to apply: Candidates fulfilling the qualifications should send their application on plain paper completed in all respects along with attested copies of the testimonials and a Bank Draft of Rs. 200/- in favour of Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana to this office on or before 30.11.2017, the applications received without fee and after the due date i.e. 30.11.2017 or incomplete applications shall not be considered. All the original documents/certificates should be brought at the time of interview which will be conducted in office of Dean, College of Agriculture, PAU, Ludhiana on 05.12.2017 at 11.00 am. No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview
- Detail of job interview: 05.12.2017 at 11.00 am.
- Venue of interview: office of Dean, College of Agriculture, PAU
- Website Address:http://web.pau.edu/
- ContactUs:Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana-141004, Punjab, INDIA
- Fax. 91-161- 2400945
- Email:– email@example.com