Recruitment of Assistant Purchase Officer RCC 2017
The Regional Cancer Centre (RCC), Thiruvananthapuram, was established in 1981 by the Government of Kerala and Government of India. We are a comprehensive cancer centre catering to the population of the State of Kerala and the adjoining parts of Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. From a modest beginning, the RCC has evolved into an internationally recognized centre for conducting a wide range of cancer research and providing state-of-the-art facilities for cancer diagnosis, treatment, palliation and rehabilitation.
The RCC undertakes basic, translational and clinical research and disseminate the knowledge. The RCC generates trained manpower for the region in various specialties of oncology-medical, Para-medical and non-medical.
- Educational requirements: Graduation in any discipline
- Desirable qualifications: MBA (Finance/Marketing) OR PG Diploma in Material Management/Marketing.
- Experience Requirements: 5 years post qualified experience in procurement in Government/Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Institutions
- No of vacancies: 01
- Age limit: 35 years
- Address: Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College P.O., Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695011
- Pay scale: Pay Band Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
- Last date: 10/05/2017
- How to apply: Filled in and signed application form affixing recent passport size photograph duly attested by a Gazetted Officer along with the Demand Draft (Original) should reach ‘The Director, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College P.O., Thiruvananthapuram–695011, Kerala, India’ by Registered/ Speed Post only latest by 3.30 p.m. on 05/10/2017. The envelope should be superscribed with “Application for the post of ………………….. “. Copies of Certificates need not be enclosed with the application.
- Website Address – http://www.rcctvm.org/
- Office Address – Medical College Campus, Post Bag No.2417, Thiruvananthapuram, India 695011,
- Phone 91-471-2442541
- Fax: 91-471-2447454