Recruitment of Registrar RGIPT 2017
The Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas (MOP&NG), Government of India set up The Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) at Jais, Dist. Amethi, Uttar Pradesh through an Act of Parliament (“Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology Act 2007″). RGIPT has been accorded the eminence of being an “ Institute of National Importance” along the lines of the Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT). The Institute is empowered to award degrees in its own right. RGIPT is co-promoted as an energy domain specific institute by six leading Oil Public Sector Units (ONGC, IOCL, OIL, GAIL, BPCL and HPCL) in association with the Oil Industry Development Board (OIDB) [ This, however, does not bind them to preferentially recruit from RGIPT ]. The Institute is associating with leading International Universities/Institutions specializing in the domain of Petroleum Technology.
- Educational requirements: A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent.
- Desirable qualifications: 1. Experience in personnel management, human relations, industrial relations, campus management and other aspects of administration, preferably in a large educational / R & D institutions 2. Good knowledge of Government rules and regulations on all matters viz. establishment, works, procurement, general financial rules etc. 3. A Ph. D degree and/or a degree in Law/ Management 4. All round ability to coordinate and lead a team of officers with a variety of expertise
- Experience requirements: 1. 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post in the Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/- and above, OR 2. Comparable experience in research establishments and/or other institutions of higher education or research, OR 3. At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 7000/- and above, or 8 years of service as Associate/Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 8000/- or above with adequate experience in academic administration.
- Job responsibilities: By definition, Registrar is the custodian of the Institute Seal and Estate. Registrar is responsible for supervising the recruitment, posting, assessment, training, mentoring and welfare of the non-teaching staff of the Institute. Registrar is the ex-officio Secretary (non-member) of the Board of Governors, Senate, Finance Committee and Building & Works Committee of the Institute. Registrar provides data/information and submits statutory reports to Ministries and agencies, besides collecting/maintaining necessary records of all-important functions/activities of the Institute.
- No of vacancies: 01
- Age limit: 56 years
- Address: RGIPT, Uttar Pradesh 229304
- Pay scale: Pay Band 37400-67000 Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/-
- Last date: 12/15/2017
- How to apply: 1. The last date for submitting online application is December 15, 2017. There is no need to submit hard copy of the application at this stage. 2. Interested applicants may apply ONLINE in the prescribed application format available at www.rgipt.ac.in. Click on the link “Apply Online” available below this advertisement and apply for the post. Please keep your personal details, qualification details, details of references, experience details, other relevant details, soft copy of the passport size photograph with you and printer attached to your desktop before starting online application.
- Website Address:http://www.rgipt.ac.in/
- Contact Us: Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Bahadurpur, Mukhetia More,
Post: Harbanshganj, Jais Amethi – 229304, Uttar Pradesh
- E-mail: email@example.com