Recruitment of Scientific Officer Shiv Nadar University 2017
Shiv Nadar University is a multi-disciplinary, student-centric, research-focused university offering a full range of academic programs at the undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral level. SNU’s multi-disciplinary curriculum provides students a strong foundation in disciplines in the humanities and social sciences, natural sciences, technology and engineering studies, communications and management, while enabling them to gain mastery of a subject of their choosing. Taught by world class faculty, undergraduate education at SNU is designed to develop students with the breadth of vision, knowledge, skills and attitudes required to succeed in the careers of the 21st century. The programs at SNU bear the distinctive stamp of interdisciplinarity and research, leading to scholarly publications and creative expressions by the faculty and students.
- Educational requirements: Ph.D. (Physics/Materials Science) with 3 years’ experience, OR M.Sc. (Physics/Materials Science) with 10 years’ experience.
- Desirable qualifications: 1. Good communication and writing ability 2. Hands-on-experience in teaching and research instruments 3. Ability to perform research and development 4. Computer programming
- Job responsibilities: The scientific officer (SO) will lead the operations of research and advanced teaching labs at Physics department. The SO will work to develop and maintain research and teaching lab and new experimental capabilities. The SO will have responsibilities to maintain and run advance research instruments, conduct lab classes and training programs on advanced research facilities, at Physics department. Further, the SO will be engaged in teaching and regular functioning of research labs. A few key roles and responsibilities of the SO are included which are not limited to this much.
- Address: Shiv Nadar University, Uttar Pradesh 201314
- Last date: 15/12/2017
- How to apply: Applicants are requested to email the soft-copy of CVs and other supporting documents to email@example.com and send the hard-copy of documents to the following address by 15th December 2017. Ms. Henna Slathia EA to HOD Department of Physics, School of Natural Sciences Office A021, Ground Floor, Research Block. Shiv Nadar University NH-91, Tehsil Dadri District Gautam Buddha Nagar UP 201314, India. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website Address:http://snu.edu.in/
- Contact Us: NH91, Tehsil Dadri Gautam Buddha Nagar Uttar Pradesh – 201314