Recruitment of Research Fellow TANUVAS 2017
Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) is a veterinary university founded in 1989 in Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai, India. It is composed of the Madras Veterinary College, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Namakkal, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Tirunelveli ; Veterinary College and Research Institute, Orathanadu and the Institute of Food and Dairy Technology, Koduvalli, Chennai-52. Research farms are for leprosy bacteria, for prawn and edible fish culture, and for animal feed safety.
- Educational requirements: B.V.Sc & A.H. degree (or) Post-graduate degree in Biotechnology.
- No of vacancies: 01
- Address: TANUVAS, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu 614 625
- Pay scale: Rs.10,000/- per month
- How to apply: Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
- Detail of job interview: 19.12.2017 at 10.00 a.m
- Venue of interview: Department of Animal Genetics and Breeding, Veterinary College & Research Institute, Orathanadu – 614 625
- Website Address:http://www.tanuvas.tn.nic.in/
- Postal Address: Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai – 600 051, Tamil Nadu
- Tel:+91-44-25551586/ 87, 25554555/ 56
- Fax:+91-44-25551576/ 85