Recruitment of Translation Officer & Assistant Registrar
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Application for the post of 28 Translation Officer, Assistant Registrar & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 15 June 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below
UPSC Job Details:Post Name: Translation Officer
- No of Vacancy: 18 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay: Rs.4600/-
- Post Name: Assistant Registrar
- No of Vacancy: 05 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 5400/-
Eligible Criteria for UPSC Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification:
- For Translation Officer: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university, preferably in Science subjects with Diploma in the Russian Language from a recognized Institution / University or equivalent.
- For Assistant Registrar: Degree in Law from a recognized University or Institution.
- Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 30 years Translation Officer & 35 years for Assistant Registrar
- Age Relaxation: For OBC Candidates 3 years, For SC/ST Candidates 5 years & For PH Candidates 10 years
Job Location: All India
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Recruitment Test & Interview.
Fee: The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates who are exempted from payment of the fee.
How t the Apply UPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 15.06.2017 till 23.59 hrs thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.06.2017
- Last Date for Completely Submission of Online Application : 16.06.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link :http://upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Advt_10_2017_Eng_1.pdf
- Apply Online : https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php